Welcome to your daily dose of truth, courtesy of the Common English Bible. Today, we’re reading Matthew 6:34.
Therefore, stop worrying about tomorrow, because tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
As you can see, God wants you to focus on today, and not worry about the unknown troubles of tomorrow.
Today is your opportunity to be a change agent and make a difference in someone’s life.
* Forgive someone today.
* Forgive yourself today.
* Pick up the phone and call someone today.
* Do something to honor your parents today.
* Invest in that stock you’ve always wanted.
* Pray for President Trump today.
* Be kind and gracious to your coworkers today.
Whatever you do (today), be sure to use your passion, talents, and enthusiasm to make a positive impact on the lives around you.
The Bible, Simplified